Saturday, August 22, 2015

24K Gold Vitamin C Serum and makeup primer review.



The first thing I notice about this product is the packaging. I love the packaging as it's simple and looks luxurious. The container that it's in is glass which I personally love! And It has a pump applicator for easy access. The lid and pump is the only thing I do not like quality wise because it's plastic and feels cheap. It feels like it can be broken easily. However, that is something I can look past.
The product itself is really good! i love the fact that it has 24 k gold in it. It makes it look like luxury product AND it adds a bit of fun when you're using it. Every pump get's gold in it, and I love the fact that when I'm using it on my face I have real gold on my skin! 
The product is very thing in consistency and doesn't clog my pores like some facial serums. It feels nice on the skin and it's very hydrating. Dry skin is a problem of mine so I fully trust this product so keep my skin hydrated and healthy looking. Because it's a thin serum it's perfect to use as a primer before putting on your makeup. I love that because normally I use a moisturizer and it makes me look super oily. This does not make my face look oily but it still keeps my skin moisturized. 
This product does have a very strong smell, so if you can only use fragrance free products, this is not for you. I don't have sensitive skin to fragrances so i am still able to use this.However, the smell is so strong that i smell it all day as I'm wearing it. The smell is not my favorite either as it reminds me of that 'old lady' perfume smell. I would still wear it, but the smell alone would make me want to choose a different serum. 
So other then the quality of the pump and lid, the smell is really the only thing I truly dislike about this product. I'm only 20 years old so I haven't noticed a difference in fine lines and wrinkles but that's because I don't have any yet. However I do trust this product from preventing aging in the future. So I would absolutely use it for that reason. 

If this product interests you, and you would like to try it for yourself you can purchase it right now on Amazon! just follow this link > http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00OXGBST4?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00



No comments:

Post a Comment