Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Gold Serum Elixir Facial Skin Repair Review


About The Product:

Elixir helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. The ideal facial serum to fight anti-aging and promoting healthier and younger looking skin.
It includes the exquisite fusion of pure 24k gold, collagen and aFGF with low molecular hyaluronic acid.
The ultimate serum for your face that improves skins resilience, tone and texture with the collagen and gold.


The first thing I noticed about this product was the packaging. I loved that you can see the gold shining through. It made it feel very luxurious and it was fun to look at. The 24k gold made this product so much better, because just the idea of it being in their is fun. It also draws in a lot of attention which can help boost the sell. I would definitly pick this off of a shelf if I seen it. However, I don't the like the silver cap and bottom as it feels very cheap. If you are going to purchase a luxurious product such as this one, I would expect better quality packaging. The packaging IS the least important of the product though so lets get into the fun stuff! 


Before I received this product, I was looking at the pictures of it on Amazon. I felt like I wasn't going to get as much gold as was in the picture. Considering a lot of pictures can be a bit misleading. I was pleasantly surprised though with how much gold actually came in it. You don't use products like this every day, so it definitely added a bit of fun. Especially putting it on your face and seeing all of the little gold specs shining on your skin. 


I love that the packaging has a pump applicator as it pumps just the right amount that you need. And as you can see in the above picture, you gets little gold pieces within each pump. It is easy to use without any mess, which is good so that I don't waste any product. With a luxurious product like this, you wouldn't want to waste any!&
I love the fact that it doesn't have much of a smell. For me and a lot of people I know, perfume scented products tend to make you break out, which kind of defeats the purpose of using it, considering you want to get better skin. I have very dry skin and this product is GREAT for hydrating. Especially, using your moisturizer after to get that double hydration. I noticed less flaking and less dry patches after one use. Its almost a miracle, because I have never been able to get my skin feeling so soft and moisturized, no matter what brand moisturizer I used or how expensive it was. 
I haven't noticed a huge difference with helping fine lines and wrinkles, but that's only because I don't really have any. I am only 20 years old so they're not there yet but I definitly feel like now is the time to start using anti-aging products. I strongly believe this product will prevent me from getting wrinkles in the future, So I will continue using this facial serum. I have notice my face looks a lot healthier, and as I mentioned already, it feels soft and hydrated, as it really helped my dryness issues. 
I would highly recommend this product for anyone with dry, dull, or aging skin because I truly believe it'll help transform your face into a healthier, younger looking you. That sounds very "commercial" but I wouldn't say it if I, myself, didn't already notice a difference, and believe whole heartedly that it actually works.

If you would like to find more information about this product or would like to purchase it yourself , go to the product amazon link here > http://www.amazon.com/Elixir-Facial-Repair-Ultimate-Collagen/dp/B00IEC5KU6




No comments:

Post a Comment