Saturday, August 22, 2015

Rechargeable electronic foot file callus remover review!


I love this product! The look and packaging is very nice and has good quality. It doesn't feel like the cheap foot files that you can get from Walmart. The sleek black design stands out and looks very professional. 
The file head is good quality as well and really works to remove dead skin and calluses. The power is very high, where as the walmart foot file's don't have enough power to actually file off the dead skin. The power of the product is what makes it work really good, so it's definitively worth the price. 


This set comes with an extra file head, which is great if the other one wears down over time, or if you lose it. It also comes with a brush to clean it which really comes in handy. It has a power cord so you can charge it, which I love because that mean I don't have to continue buying batteries for it, like all of the other foot files I have used. 
I wear flip flops alot so the heel of my foot is very rough, and this product made it as smooth as a babys bottom! (: It's amazing and I would highly recommend it. 

If you are interested in this product and want to try it out, you can purchase it right now on amazon! Just follow this link > http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00VXQZ04G?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00

No comments:

Post a Comment