Thursday, September 10, 2015

Hello Cutie Mud Mask Review:


About the product:
Hello Cutie’s Mud Mask is the one treatment that gives you the skin you deserve.This is no ordinary facial mask. This mask uses the highest quality grade ingredients for you to receive all the benefits of Hyaluronic Acid, DMAE, Vitamin B3, Pomegranate and Green Tea Extract, Cucumber, Peppermint, Eucalyptus and Chamomille. This exclusive formula combines all these fantastic benefits in one simple to use product. We use only natural perservatives. No parabens, petroleums, sulfites or other harmful ingredients. These ingredients do not cause skin irritations or have harmful side effects to the skin and body. 


I love the packaging on this. It's very cute but professional. It's definitely something I would notice on the shelf. I absolutely love that it comes with a brush to apply the product. You don't get your hands dirty and it gives you an even application.
The product itself is wonderful. I have used multiple mud masks and this one, by far, is my favorite. It feels very soothing to the skin, and it dries fairly fast. It doesn't irritate my skin like some mud masks do. Which I am grateful for. It doesn't have a terrible scent either. I love how clean it made my face. It really pulled all of the dirt and grease from my pores and it made my face feel really soft. I have rough bumpy skin and this made my skin feel so healthy and hydrated. 
Overall, I love this product. There wasn't one thing I disliked about it. It improved the appearance and feel of my skin which is what I want in a mud mask. I would highly recommend purchasing this! 

If you want to learn more or want to purchase this product yourself just follow the link http://www.hellocutiemudmask.com

Or

You can win this product yourself by tweeting me or writing on this post why you would like to win the Hello Cutie Mud Mask! 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kimberly, saw you applied to do a similar review to our natural concealer, shoot me an email to j@skinbypom.com!

    Cheers,
    Johan

    ReplyDelete