Saturday, September 5, 2015

Silver Stack Ring Review

About the product:
A set of 5 rings made of 925 sterling silver. Hand made with love.


I love these rings! The package that they came in was adorable. Perfect for gifting some for their birthday or anniversary.



 I love that they come in a set of 5 because you can wear then so many different ways. I've worn them as single rings, I've put them on multiple fingers, I stack them all together and have worn them that way. They look good really any which way you put them. 



They look very stylish and go with every outfit you wear. I love that they were made to fit my exact size. The real sterling silver doesn't leave marks on your skin. They are fairly heaving so you know that they are 100% real. You can also see on the inside of the rings the 925 indicating its real. 
I've gotten multiple compliments on the rings, telling me how adorable they were.
I love the fact that its handmade because it makes it extra special. I love wearing something that someone actually took their time making.



I love these and would highly recommend them! They are cute and stylish and you can wear them a million different ways. They are also hand made which them makes them that much more special. They ship world wide and you can get whatever size fits (:

If you are interested in the product you can get it today on etsy! Just follow this link > https://www.etsy.com/listing/233269637/silver-stack-ring-stacking-ring-set?ref=shop_home_active_1


Make sure you follow my twitter as I am always having giveaways! @ILoveFreeStuff_

No comments:

Post a Comment