Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Snack Box Care Package Review:

About the product:
We are a care package snack company, providing pre packaged snacks in a premium box that delivers a great presentation for the recipient. We wanted to take the care-package market on amazon.com to a new level and provide a premium product with a strong brand that will last.  There is also a great charity connection tied to SnackBOX. Feed My Straving Children has partnered with us and we are donating $1 for every box sold. 





I love this snack box! I loved all of the snacks they provided. I also love the fact that they gave you multiples of each item so that I could share it with my family. It gives you so much to choose from, and there wasn't one thing I disliked about it. Normally I don't eat at work because I don't bring a lunch, nor do I buy lunch, but I threw a snack from my snackbox in my purse and it was small and fast to eat. Considering I only have a 30 minute lunch break this is exactly what I needed. I love the fact that they work with a charity, so each box that's sold a dollar is donated to Feed my starving Children. I think it's well worth the money. 

No comments:

Post a Comment